• Physical bases of the Metal Magnetic Memory (MMM) method. Experimental research of the physical- mechanical properties of metals using the MMM method
• New theories in the magnetization of metals
• Magneto-elastic effects and domain structures
• Development of the MMM method in Europe, Russia and other countries
• Non-contact diagnostics of buried pipelines based on the MMM method
• Stress-strained states properties of metals with special regard to welded joints
• Inspection of machine-building products quality by structural inhomogeneity and residual stresses
• Experience in the use of the MMM method at inspection and lifetime assessment of pipelines, structures and components
• Metal limiting state criteria at assessment of residual lifetime. Stress-strain state tests of structures and components
• Using the MMM method in the Fitness for Services Procedures and in the Asset Management System
• Personnel training on the MMM method and training in the field of stress-strain state testing and engineering diagnostics
The official language of the Conference is: English
Managers for quality and integrity, maintenance and inspection, and NDT personnel of manufacturing and operation in oil, gas, off-shore and chemical industry, thermal and nuclear power stations, steel constructions and bridges, structures of transportation as well as metallurgical industries
Research engineers and experts of Universities and Research Institutes
Staff of NDT training institutions
Responsible people of national authorities and supervisor agencies
Engineers and technicians of NDT equipment manufacturers and distributors
The registration is available through the MAROVISZ web-site Please use the following link:
www.marovisz.hu/2nd_MMM_Conference_registration, or www.marovisz/hu and push the registration button.
Finishing the registration the system will inform you about it and in several days, you will get an e-mail about the registration together with Proform Invoice and a link for accommodation reserve.
The Registration fee includes the cost of the Conference Proceedings, lunches and banquet, coffee breaks, organization expenses. should be paid by transfer to the bank account of MAROVISZ IBAN: HU 72 10200830-32323070-00000000 (Bank: K&H Swift code OKH B HU HB).
Early registration fee till to 15 th of December, 2017: 350 € + VAT / participant
Registration fee: 400 € + VAT / participant
For the member countries of the European Union is no VAT, for the others it is 27 %.
The conference will be organised in the D ANUBIUS H OTEL H ELIA (62-64, Kárpát Str., 1133 Budapest, Hungary) located on the bank of the Danube.
Accommodation should be booked directly in the Hotel website by a link, which ensures a special room price.